Sunday, March 6, 2016

"Its been A long time Coming....."

Whats been good everyone?
I know its been a minute, but its about time to get things back rollin' again here on DaProducerzone Reloaded.. There is so much to share with everyone, and i gotta find a good hosting site to be able to help me out as well.. Also, i want to give a shout out to a very good friend i met on here, he touched my heart in a very special way, which we became very close and even got on a personal level where we would communicate via Phone. "R.I.P. JohnnySicc'em, You will be truly missed. i know u up in Heaven Looking down on a brother, Making them hits like always.. you will be truly missed brother."

12 comments:

  1. Sorry To Hear Bout Your Friend passing ,but im glad your back internet has not bin the same ..you bin missed lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you bro!!! hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRO WE APPRECIATE YOU AND MISS YOUR BLESSINGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's good bro sorry to hear about your boy hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss. good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your lost bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for your lost bro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. He's in a better place now. I haven't been on here for awhile but I'm ready to get this work when u are bro.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK BRO!!! AND SORRY FOR YOUR LOST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for your loss! And thank god you're back! Been a long time coming. #daproducerszone

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you need help maintaining the site feel free to contact me, I am more than happy to asist

    ReplyDelete